Data Protection Information Applicants IXOLIT
Table of contents
- What interest does IXOLIT have in your data and why and for what purpose may IXOLIT process them?
- To whom is your data passed on?
- How long will your data be stored?
- What rights do you have?
It is of utmost importance for IXOLIT GmbH, Mariahilfer Straße 77-79, 1060 Vienna, email@example.com ("IXOLIT", "we", "us") to protect your personal data. IXOLIT is responsible for adequately protecting your personal data and therefore complies with all legal regulations for the protection, legal handling and secrecy of personal data, as well as for data security.
We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act (DSG) and all other relevant laws.
2. What interest does IXOLIT have in your data and why and for what purpose may IXOLIT process them?
Your applicant data (usually name, address, mother tongue, place and date of birth, nationality, marital status, driving licence, e-mail, telephone number, general education and schooling, work experience, language and IT skills as well as other voluntary documents such as CV, motivation letter, photo, certificates), which you provide in the context of your unsolicited or job-related application, will only be processed by IXOLIT for the purpose of recruiting, for the evaluation and assignment of your application as well as for the comparison with job vacancies within the framework prior to entering into a contract according to Art 6 para 1 lit b GDPR.
IXOLIT is subject to legal obligations, e.g. obligations under the Austrian Equal Treatment Act (GlBG), as well as tax or company law requirements. To enable us to fulfil these requirements, we process your personal data in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit c GDPR exclusively to the extent required by the relevant law.
In addition, in accordance with Art 6 para 1 lit f GDPR, we process your data on the basis of legitimate interests of IXOLIT or a third party namely the following entities of IXOLIT Group: IXOPAY GmbH, FN 451099g; kiwi suite GmbH, FN 475863z (each Mariahilfer Straße 77-79, 1060 Vienna). The legitimate interest primarily lies in the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. We only transmit your data within IXOLIT Group if and to the extent necessary for internal administrative purposes.
If none of the above justifications exists, we will obtain your consent pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit a GDPR. This is especially the case if we want to contact you beyond your concrete application via other open positions and/or keep your data longer in evidence.
3. To whom is your data passed on?
We comply with legal and contractual obligations. To this end, we work together with external service providers (processors) and transmit your personal data to them to the extent necessary for the provision of services. Processors include in particular the following categories of IT service providers:
- Software and service provider (provision of IT applications) for e-mail, as well as for administrative activities;
- Suppliers are also used to provide and maintain special recruiting platforms;
- Data centers, IT operations and hosting;
- Security service providers for the protection of physical security and data security;
- IT service provider and IT support for the purpose of project management, the definition of requirements, the introduction, adaptation and development of software as well as the support and maintenance of IT systems and the performance of ongoing IT activities;
We have entered into data processing agreements with our processors in accordance with Art 28 GDPR that are therefore also obliged to strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws and process your data only to the extent required.
In addition, we transmit your personal data to the following external recipients (controllers) to the extent required:
- To external third parties to the required extent on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. auditors, tax consultants, insurance in the event of an insurance claim, legal representatives in case of need, etc);
- To authorities and other public bodies to the extent required by law (e.g. tax authorities, etc).
4. How long will your data be stored?
- As soon as IXOLIT no longer needs your personal data for the purposes described above and no further legal retention periods exist, data will be deleted.
- If an employment relationship is established, we will keep your data for its duration and delete it after termination of your engagement upon expiry of the legal retention obligations.
- If an employment relationship is not established, your data will be kept for seven months on the basis of legitimate interests (inter alia § 15 GlBG) and subsequently deleted. Further processing requires your prior separate consent.
5. What rights do you have?
According to Art 15 ff GDPR you have the following data subject rights:
- If you wish, you have the right to access all your personal data that we process at any time. In addition, in some cases you also have the right to data portability and thus to the disclosure of your personal data disclosed to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format.
- Under certain conditions, you may request that your personal data be restricted, rectified or erased.
- You also have the right to object for reasons arising from your particular situation. Such an objection may also be made in particular against the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Where processing is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future.
- You want to complain? You can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Please feel free to contact us before contacting the data protection authority or if you have any other questions:
Mariahilfer Straße 77-79, 1060 Vienna
To enable us to process your request regarding your above-mentioned rights and to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to unauthorized third parties, please direct the request with clear identification of your person and with a brief description of the extent to which your above-mentioned rights are exercised.
Version: April 2019