Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
The IXOLIT Group is a globally operating software company with a focus on eCommerce and digital payments. For over 20 years, we have grown with the needs, wishes and challenges of our customers. Our renowned payment platform IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payment platform for large online shops and payment service providers (PSP). Our customer portfolio ranges from start-ups to renowned, globally active corporations
Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our systems engineering team, which is responsible for the operation of business-critical applications. Our team has many years of experience in the implementation and support of network and server infrastructure. It is oriented towards agile project management methods and maps infrastructure with modern configuration management tools.
We are looking for someone who already has experience in the administration of Linux systems, or wants to grow in a strong team and enjoys implementing exciting projects.
- Design, operation and optimisation of Linux server, web and database systems.
- Automation of system monitoring, deployment processes, backups & recovery
- Patch and configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Further development and operation of the core infrastructure of a payment service provider
- Error analysis and troubleshooting of problems
You bring with you:
- Knowledge of the Linux server environment (Debian/Linux) and common internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS).
- Experience with the configuration of web servers and databases (Nginx, PHP, MySQL)
- Conscientious work and enjoy teamwork
- Affinity for IT security
- Participation in on-call duties, which are attractively remunerated
- Experience with server virtualisation
- Experience with Hashicorp Docker, Consul & Vault
- Python knowledge
- Operation of infrastructure in compliance with IT security standards (PCI-DSS)
- Operation of infrastructure in state-of-the-art data centres at two locations in Vienna
- A friendly, open atmosphere in an international team
- An easily accessible and modern office in the centre of Vienna
- The prospect of further career opportunities in our fast-growing company
For your commitment, dedication and loyalty, in a motivated team with a relaxed working atmosphere and pleasant environment, we offer a gross salary of at least EUR 49,000.00 per year, depending on your personal experience and qualifications. As part of the team, you will also participate in our 24x7 on-call service to eliminate sources of operational disruption. On-call duties are additionally remunerated.
If you feel addressed and find yourself in these lines, then don't hesitate for a second, but send us your meaningful application and a few examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.