Software Engineer (PHP) m/f
Software Engineer (PHP)
The IXOLIT Group is a globally active software enterprise focusing on eCommerce and digital payments. The owner-operated and financed company was founded by Rene Siegl in 2001, and has grown from a two-man team to become a specialist employing over 60 domain experts. Since founding the company, we have delivered over a hundred prestigious projects of all sizes to customers in a range of industries. The IXOLIT Group and its brands IXOPAY, IXOCREATE, IXOPLAN and IXOCARE are based at two locations: Vienna, Austria and Florida, USA.
You do have work experience already and don’t feel like a Junior Developer anymore? But you still want to advance your skills as a software engineer? You are a team player who enjoys the more complex tasks? A great working atmosphere and an open approach are important to you? Then stop us asking you questions and join our strong team.
- Good object-oriented programming skills in PHP
- Good MySQL and database design skills
- Dealing with git
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Open-minded in dealing with team colleagues
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What you bring to the table:
- Handling of composer & common PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Professional experience in developing and customizing PHP applications
- LINUX, shell environments or service-oriented architectures
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved on the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Work on large-scale global web projects
- Our clients include some of the top 300 web pages in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of 42.000,00 EUR gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to email@example.com.