Senior Controller (m/f/d)
For nearly 20 years, the IXOLIT Group has provided eCommerce services to national and international customers across various sectors. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments. Our B2B and B2C customers, whom we support globally, directly benefit from our extensive know-how. IXOLIT Group’s unique products and services offer everything you need to be successful in the world of digital business.
Senior Controller (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a committed, independent and result-oriented Controller, who brings analytical and cross-divisional thinking and entrepreneurial action. You should also be self-driven, have a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to take action.
What you will do:
In this newly created position, you will strengthen the existing, dedicated finance team and contribute with your own initiative and IT know-how. This position also offers the opportunity to expand the controlling across the company with new inputs.
- Setting up our strategic & operational controlling according to the specifications of our CFO and creating recommendations for optimization
- Cash and liquidity management as well as forecast and budget preparation
- Supporting the period-end closings; presenting the results, analyzing deviations and the measures derived from them
- Create business plans and update them regularly
- Preparation of ad hoc analyzes
- Ongoing results analysis in coordination with Accounting and Management
- Accounting and controlling project work, e.g. system improvements and further development of corporate reporting
- Further development of key figure system, DB and cash flow calculations, and cost accounting
You will bring:
- Completed business studies (FH/Uni) or comparable commercial training with a focus on controlling
- Relevant professional experience in controlling (at least 3 years)
- Strong IT skills and high proficiency in dealing with ERP and BI solutions
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong affinity for numbers and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills with team player qualities
- Personal initiative, willingness to work hard and result orientation
- German and English spoken and written at an advanced level is a must
Our offer for you:
We offer you the opportunity to work in an agile and team-oriented company on global, large-scale web projects, to take on tasks independently and responsibly, and to get to know interesting technologies with a focus on open source.
- You can expect a friendly, open working atmosphere in an easily accessible and modern office in the center of Vienna
- We provide all colleagues with a company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events also provide for variety in our everyday work
- Prospect of further career opportunities in our fast growing company
For your commitment, dedication and loyalty, in a motivated team with a casual working atmosphere and pleasant surroundings, we offer at least EUR 43,500.00 gross (KV IT) per year, depending on your personal experience and qualifications.
If you think you are a match, then don't hesitate for a second; send your application to: