Security Engineer (m/f/d)
The IXOLIT Group is a globally operating software company with a focus on eCommerce and digital payments. For over 20 years, we have grown with the needs, wishes and challenges of our customers. Our renowned payment platform IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payment platform for large online shops and payment service providers (PSP). Our customer portfolio ranges from start-ups to renowned, globally active corporations.
Security Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our Systems Engineering Team. The team has many years of experience in the implementation and support of network and server infrastructure. It is oriented towards agile project management methods and maps infrastructure with modern configuration management tools.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of system security and monitoring with our system engineers and our compliance officer.
Operation and further development of our highly available, PCI-DSS certified payment infrastructure.
- Security Operations & Development (Monitoring, Logging, Detection, Prevention)
- Carrying out regular security assessments & scans
- Configuration and review of firewalls (Cisco ASA, soon Palo Alto)
- Security Incident and Response Management
- Vulnerability identification & management
- Sensitisation and training of employees
- Collaboration in the creation of security policies and guidelines
You bring with you:
- Good knowledge of network and application security
- Experience as a systems engineer in the Linux area
- Analytical and risk-based approach
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Bash and Python
- Knowledge of common Internet services (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS)
- Interest in new technologies
- Knowledge of IT security standards (PCI-DSS), current technical standards, and data protection laws
- Completed technical training, ideally in the field of IT security
- Experience with intrusion detection systems (Splunk, Wazuh, Suricata)
- Experience with Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Experience with Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault & Docker
For your commitment, dedication, and loyalty, in a motivated team with a relaxed working atmosphere and pleasant environment, we offer a gross salary of at least EUR 49,000.00 per year, depending on your personal experience and qualifications. As part of the team, you will also participate in our 24x7 on-call service to eliminate sources of operational disruption. On-call duties are additionally remunerated.
If you feel addressed and find yourself in these lines, then don't hesitate for a second, send us your application and a few examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.