Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The IXOLIT Group is a globally active software enterprise focusing on eCommerce and digital payments. For nearly 20 years, we have grown with the needs, wishes, and challenges of our customers.
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payments orchestration platform for online merchants, payment service providers, acquirers and ISOs, providing unified access to a multitude of payment methods worldwide as well as routing, risk management, post-processing, integration and consolidated reporting functionality.
As we scale our sales organization, we are looking for fresh talent to support us in responding to increasing market demand.
What you will do:
Working in Sales for IXOPAY, you will be responsible for one of the most crucial functions within our company: winning new customers and growing our business! You will take leads across the entire sales journey, from first contact to conversion, by taking a strongly consultative sales approach.
You will be in charge of:
- Identifying promising inbound & outbound leads
- Building rapport with potential new customers via email, telephone, videoconferencing as well as in-person visits
- Making initial sales pitches and giving in-depth product demonstrations
- Understanding our potential customers’ requirements and ensuring product fit
- Managing request for proposal (RFP) activities
- Negotiating commercials & legal aspects and closing deals
- Provide us with feedback to help us improve our product & services offerings
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years in sales of B2B software products
- Experience in the online payments and/or eCommerce industry highly preferred
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and managing stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced-level written & spoken English is a must
- Additional fluency in other languages (specifically German) preferred but not essential
- Ability to confidently discuss technical topics
- Willingness to travel, visit clients all over the world and participate in trade shows
- Higher education degree preferred but not essential
- Driven, self-organized, “Can-Do” attitude
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open-source software.
- Highly attractive performance-based remuneration model
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Portfolio of global customers, including some of the top 300 web properties
- Excellent career prospects in a fast-growing company
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual base salary of EUR 50.000,00 EUR as well as a highly attractive, performance-based bonus.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.