Project Manager for IXOPAY (m/f/d)
For nearly 20 years, the IXOLIT Group has provided eCommerce services to national and international customers across various sectors. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments. Our B2B and B2C customers, whom we support globally, directly benefit from our extensive know-how. IXOLIT Group’s unique products and services offer everything you need to be successful in the world of digital business.
Project Manager for IXOPAY (m/f/d)
IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payment orchestration platform for online merchants, payment service providers, acquirers and ISOs that provides unified access to a variety of payment methods worldwide as well as routing, risk management, post-processing, integration and consolidated reporting capabilities. With IXOPAY's increasing requests for customization and the expansion of our team, we are looking for new talent to help us implement customer projects.
As Project Manager at IXOPAY, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing new customer projects and creating project plans for RFQs (requests for quotation). You will support the sales team in answering RFQs and the Customer Success Team in implementing new payment functions for our existing customers. In doing so, you will work closely with all the IXOLIT departments.
Your working day will include:
- Definition of customer onboarding strategies and implementation of onboarding projects
- Preparation and management of detailed project and time schedules based on briefings by customers and the sales team
- Management of project teams to achieve agreed objectives
- Management and definition of requirements and change requests
- Working with our engineering teams to implement new functionality within the platform according to customer requirement
- Planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up of internal and external project workshops
- Creation of target group oriented presentations and project results
- Organisation and respond to invitations to tender and RFPs, support during the project initiation phase and assistance in preparing offers
- Provide feedback to help us improve our product and service offering
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in project management of B2B software products
- Project management certification desired, but not mandatory
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
- Knowledge of the online payment and/or e-commerce industry preferred
- Proven track record of working in a customer-oriented role and implementing projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced English both written and spoken is essential
- Additional language skills (especially German) preferred, but not essential
- Ability to confidently discuss technical topics
- Willingness to travel and visit customers around the world if necessary
- University degree preferred, but not essential
- Motivated, self-organized, "can-do" attitude
Our offer for you:
We offer you the opportunity to work in an agile and team-oriented company on global, large-scale web projects, to take on tasks independently and responsibly, and to get to know interesting technologies with a focus on open source.
- You can expect a friendly, open working atmosphere in an easily accessible and modern office in the center of Vienna
- We provide all colleagues with a company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events also provide for variety in our everyday work
- Prospect of further career opportunities in our fast growing company
For this position we offer a starting salary of at least EUR 49,000.00 gross, depending on personal experience and qualifications.
If you are interested and are a match; don’t hesitate! Send your CV to email@example.com now, we look forward to hearing from you.