Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
For nearly 20 years, the IXOLIT Group has provided eCommerce services to national and international customers across various sectors. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments. Our B2B and B2C customers, whom we support globally, directly benefit from our extensive know-how. IXOLIT Group’s unique products and services offer everything you need to be successful in the world of digital business.
Are you a team player who enjoys working on complex and internationally oriented legal problems? Want to follow and apply the latest developments in e-commerce & IT law? Are a great working atmosphere, varied tasks and open-mindedness important to you? Then don't hesitate, become part of our team. We are looking for reinforcement for 20-30 hours a week.
- Directly support and advise the management and specialist departments in all legal matters (including IT law and business law, software licensing, data protection & payment services & copyright law). Alone or together with our Senior Legal Counsel.
- Independently review, draft and negotiate English and German language contracts (including IT project contracts with a focus on SaaS, distribution and cooperation agreements).
- Lead internal compliance training.
- Ongoing research and preparation of information on legal changes.
- Ideally one year of professional experience as in-house counsel or trainee lawyer; previous knowledge of IT law is desirable.
- Fluent in English & German, ideally business fluent.
- Personal initiative, commitment and a good measure of pragmatism.
- Team spirit and willingness to work in unbureaucratic structures.
Our offer for you:
We offer you the opportunity to work in an agile and team-oriented company on global, large-scale web projects, to take on tasks independently and responsibly, and to get to know interesting technologies with a focus on open source.
- You can expect a friendly, open working atmosphere in an easily accessible and modern office in the center of Vienna
- We provide all colleagues with a company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events also provide for variety in our everyday work
- Prospect of further career opportunities in our fast growing company
For this position we offer at least EUR 38,000 gross per year (calculated on 30 hours per week), depending on personal experience and qualifications.
If you think you are a match, then don't hesitate for a second; send your application to email@example.com.