Junior Software Engineer (PHP) m/f/d
Do you want to get off to a flying start as a software engineer? Are you a motivated, inquisitive team player? Then all you need is a company that backs you and supports you, but also challenges you. When you are at the beginning of your career, it is important to be part of a strong team with experienced developers. Colleagues who want to help you progress and support you. That's what we offer you!
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge of PHP and database systems
- First project experience - no matter if professional or private
- Open-minded in dealing with team colleagues
- Independent working methods and commitment
- Interest in modern development methods
- Experience with common PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Composer and PHPUnit
- LINUX, shell environment and git
We offer you the opportunity to work on global, large-scale web projects in an agile and team-oriented company, to take on tasks independently and responsibly, and to get to know interesting technologies with a focus on open source.
- You can expect a friendly, open working atmosphere in an easily accessible and modern office in the centre of Vienna.
- We provide all colleagues with a company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and a free choice of software.
- Numerous team and company events also provide variety in our daily work routine.
- Clients who are among the top 300 most visited websites in the world
- The prospect of further career opportunities in our fast-growing company
For your commitment, dedication and loyalty, in a motivated team with a relaxed working atmosphere and pleasant environment, we offer a gross salary of at least EUR 35,500.00 per year, depending on your personal experience and qualifications.
If you feel addressed and find yourself in these lines, then don't hesitate for a second, send your application to email@example.com.