IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager (M/F/D)
For almost 20 years, IXOLIT Group has been serving national and international customers with a focus on eCommerce and digital payments. Through our years of experience in the IT industry, we have grown with the demands of eCommerce and have witnessed many developments and trends. With this know-how we accompany our customers with the utmost care in the areas of B2B and B2C and support them worldwide with our expertise and solutions. With our unique products, we enable our customers to be successful in digital business.
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager
Are you a team player, who takes pleasure in more complex tasks? Is a great working atmosphere and an open approach important to you? If you answered yes, don’t hesitate. Join the IXOLIT team today.
- Completed education with affinity to the areas of information security, IT compliance, IT governance, business informatics and/or computer science.
- Interest in compliance frameworks and standards such as PCI-DSS, EBA, ISO 27001
- Basic knowledge of IT technology and processes
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Analytical thinking and precise working methods
- Solution-oriented action under consideration of different interests
- Ability to work independently
- Design and further development of internal security guidelines and the information security management system (ISMS).
- Mapping of compliance controls of different frameworks
- Internal consulting as well as conducting internal trainings in the area of information security
- Participation in audits and RFPs
- Cooperation with external consultants
- Preparation and support of internal and external audits and reviews
- Review of security requirements for service providers and suppliers
- Further development and implementation of regular checks of the internal IT control system
Our offer to you:
- You can expect a friendly, open working atmosphere in our easily accessible and modern office in the center of Vienna.
- We provide all colleagues with a company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and free choice of software.
- Numerous team and company events also provide variety in our daily work routine.
- Clients that are among the top 300 most visited websites in the world.
- Prospect of further career opportunities in our fast growing company.
For your commitment, dedication and loyalty, in a motivated team with a casual working atmosphere and pleasant environment, we offer a minimum of EUR 50,000.00 gross per year, depending on your personal experience and qualifications. If you feel addressed and you find yourself in the lines, then do not hesitate for a second, send your application to email@example.com.