Customer Success Manager IXOPAY Platform (m/f/d)
Customer Success Manager
IXOPAY is a SaaS-based Payments Platform for large Online Merchants and Payment Service Providers, providing unified access to a multitude of Payment Methods worldwide as well as Risk Management, Post-Processing, Integration and Consolidated Reporting functionality.
The IXOPAY CSM leads all Customer Success initiatives, ensures ROI for our clients and is the principal source of client inputs for our product development roadmap.
What you’ll do:
As the IXOPAY CSM, you will accompany our clients across the entire Customer Life Cycle and be involved in all aspects of pre-sales, onboarding, project management, support, account management and training with regard to IXOPAY as well as other related products of the IXOLIT Group.
You will be in charge of:
- Supporting our Sales Team during the Pre-Sales phase, e.g. with product presentations
- Defining Client onboarding strategies and executing onboarding projects
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to set up and configure the platform as per our Client’s requirements
- Collaborate with our support team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Understanding client outcomes by communicating with clients, analyzing platform usage metrics and gathering feedback via surveys
- Providing insights and advice to our Clients to ensure the highest possible ROI and retention
- Planning and coordinating the roadmaps for our customers
- Documentation and creation of training materials
- Provide us with feedback to help us improve our product & services offering
- Be the main point of contact between IXOPAY and our enterprise accounts
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in customer success management, account management or product management in a SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Experience and success working in a customer-facing role or managing stakeholders
- Experience in the online payments industry preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced written and spoken English is a must
- German language skills preferred, but not required
- Basic technical knowledge of the web (HTML/JS/CSS, handling APIs)
- Business fluent in English and ability to discuss technical topics
- University degree preferred, but not required
- Project management certification preferred, but not required
- Driven, self-organized, "can-do" attitude
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved on the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Our clients include some of the top 300 web pages in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 42.000,00 EUR p.a. for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to email@example.com.