Back Office & Accounting Assistant Manager
For more than 20 years, the IXOLIT Group has provided eCommerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. IXOLIT Group’s unique products and services offer everything you need to succeed in the world of digital business.
Backoffice & Accounting Assistant Manager (m/f/d)
Being precise, independent and punctual comes naturally to you. Are you hungry to learn, motivated and ready to hit the ground running?
You can look forward to a great team spirit as part of our Back Office and Accounting team, and play a role in further enhancing this positive environment. So do not hesitate, send us your application and become part of IXOLIT!
- Completed business studies (university, technical college)
- Prior work experience in the field of accounting and interest in the field
- Written and spoken German and English
- Team spirit, attention to detail, reliability and a customer-oriented attitude
- Motivation, a proactive mindset and goal-oriented thinking
- Ability to learn quickly with a reliable and independent approach to work
- IT knowledge an advantage
- Administrative tasks as part of our customer relationship management
- Maintenance of internal databases
- Assisting with invoicing
- Responsibility for incoming and outgoing invoices
- Support for administrative and organizational tasks
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Gross annual salary in line with the market with a minimum of EUR 35,000. We are of course prepared to pay more if you have suitable qualifications and experience.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, then do not hesitate and send your resume to [email protected]